what is urological disease?
The problem that affect processing and carrying of urine out of the body is normally known as urological diseases.It will affect very specific part of the body.
Areas of Urology
- Urological Surgery.
- Stone Diseases.
- Pediatric Urology.
- Female/ Male Incontinence.
- Neurogenic Bladder.
- Testicular Surgery.
Dr Prabhudev.M.Salanki is the best urologist in Bangalore,India provides various treatment for all urological conditions at affordable price.
- Uro-oncology: Deals with the cancer that affects Kidney,bladder,Prostate,testicles,penis.
- Male Urology: Hypogonadism,the condition where there is no production of male sex hormone
- produced by gonads.It will reduces the amount of sperm production.
- Prostate Enlargement: Enlargement of prostate gland.
- Urinary Stone: Deals with the stones that arises in kidney,bladder.
- Urinary Tract Infection: Bacterial infection that affect to the female urinary system.
- Urinary Incontinence: Loss of bladder control,as a result bladder leaks urine.
- Pediatric Urology: Dealing with the genital and urinary problems occurs in children.
Visit Us for the best urologist in Bangalore
Write Us Now: email@example.com